Friday 8 March 2013

Haden Hill - Last Week!

Another very busy week with one thing and another. Even though I managed a lunch time walk around the Park and Reserve last week this is the first chance I have had to put finger to keyboard.

It was an interesting walk, the sun was out and birds were singing, even though I couldn't find them! Well not strictly true, a few pics from the pool:
Black Headed Gulls starting to get their Black Heads

Interesting Hybrid (Well I thought so!)

BHG on approach!

'Tree' Moorhen
In addition Coot and Canada Geese, then walking through the NR I picked up Great Spotted Woodpecker, Mistle Thrush, Long Tailed, Blue & Great Tits, Robin, Blackbird, Wren, Chaffinch, Goldfinch, Jackdaw, Rook, Crow, Magpie, Woodpigeon and a Buzzard, sadly none presented well for any photos, so took some snow drops instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment