Wednesday 31 October 2012

Warrens Hall

Work was bugging me big time yesterday, so as the sun was shining at lunch time I headed out up the canal to Warrens Hall Country Park. I took the camera and bins even though I didn't have a lot of time and it's a good 20 minute walk from home.

I was delighted to see my first Redwings of the season, although they didn't let me get close, nowhere to sneak up for a closer view! But I did get a shot:

Was surprised to find this on the Bumble Hole Lake:
along with 4 Little Grebe who wouldn't keep still and kept disappearing before I could get a shot! Maybe something to do with a Buzzard flying over the Lake.

Two Herons were obliging though, Heron number 1 being patient:


 Heron number 2, thinking he's a sparrow:
Must be somewhere to perch around here

This will do!

Made it!
So enough, back to work. (Adding a Sparrowhawk on the way)



No comments:

Post a Comment